Did I Already Mentioned I Have Acid Reflux Disease?

Sunday, July 26, 2009

It was year 2001 when I was diagnosed with Acid Reflux Disease. One prescribed medication that I have taken was ranitidine, a histamine-2 blocker. Don't ask me what a histamine-2 blocker is, all I know is that it works by reducing the amount of acid that the stomach produces. And for the past several years, I have been looking for a perfect acid reflux disease diet plan that could work best for me to supplement my medication. Not all types of acid reflux diet could fit for us as an individual. What works for me may not suit you. So we should have a specific plan for ourselves that we could easily adapt. But I will be putting on a variety of acid reflux diet posts that you could choose from.

As any other objective, everything should be started with a plan. Here's a video that I would like to share about acid reflux diet plan.


Acid Reflux Diet Plan -- powered by eHow.com

How about you what acid reflux diet plan have you started?

0 comments:

About Acid Reflux Disease Diet

Be relieved with your acid reflux disease the natural way. Discover what diet for acid reflux you should take, foods to eat and avoid for acid reflux and lifestyle changes that could prevent symptoms of acid reflux. Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog for your FREE acid reflux diet.

Blog Catalog

  © Free Blogger Templates Columnus by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP